Sixth week report: I saw the Queen's Yacht!!

This week I decided to get to the train station walking by the ocean, this northern ocean, I enjoyed it, and also I got to see Denmark's Queen's Yacht, I was amazed, It wasn't too big, but It was very beautiful. This week I went to the Viking Museum, but, my phone died and I wasn't able to take any photos of it.

About work, I am beginning a new project that have been proposed last week, It's about satellites, well the project itself it's super easy to explain, when a satellite passes by a zone that's been observate it shows an alert to the observer to stop the observation to avoid any disturbance in the observation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eleventh week report: Going back to La Palma.

Tenth week report: I went to Legoland in Billund!

First week report: I've arrived to Aarhus!!!