Second Week: Aarhus is a special place!



Hej! Well apart from the work I am doing, later explained a little, I have been doing some visits to places around here, and (for me) everything looks amazing, for now everyplace I've seen and every street I've walked in or by looks super different to any place I've seen in my life, which makes sense, since it's the first time I am here.



Well about work, this and last week I've been doing some Web Development work, I am continuing the work of one of the workers here, so I gotta read it's code and make myself to it's coding style. I am configuring a visibility plot to show the best time intervals for observing targets in a specific area of sky. So I can say that I am also learning the littlest of astronomy, as they are explaining me some of the things I need to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eleventh week report: Going back to La Palma.

Tenth week report: I went to Legoland in Billund!

First week report: I've arrived to Aarhus!!!